Buy Camel Milk? I'll give you 6 reasons why!
Milk is milk you may think! Not so! There are many reasons to buy camel milk over other milk types.
1. CAMEL MILK IS A POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT - Camel milk contains a high proportion of anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-viral substances. Research results show that both caseins and whey proteins of camel milk possess bioactive peptides with significant radical-scavenging activities and thus herald a fascinating opportunity for their potential as nutraceuticals or therapeutic peptides for prevention and treatment of oxidative stress-associated diseases.
2. YOU CAN SURVIVE OFF CAMEL MILK ALONE! - Camel Milk contains high concentrations of potassium, magnesium, copper, sodium, zinc, iron, B Vitamins, Vitamin C, volatile acids, especially linoleic acids and polyunsaturated acids. It is also a great source of Protein and healthy fats.
Research is beginning to show that the regular drinking of camel milk helps to strengthen the human immune system via a series of protective proteins such as lysozyme, lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, immunoglobulin G, and immunoglobulin A.
3. CAMEL MILK IS PREDOMINANTLY NON ALLERGENIC - Camel milk lacks β-casein and other major allergens, which are present in other milks (cow, sheep, goat). So it's awesome news for those with lactose intolerance or casein allergy. Humpalicious Camel Milk has had many with lactose and casein allergies try camel milk with great success!
4. CAMEL MILK IS GREAT FOR THE SKIN - Moreover, camel milk is an excellent source of α-hydroxy acids, which are gaining intense recognition in the treatment of skin disorders and maintenance.
5. CAMEL MILK HAS A BENEFICIAL EFFECT ON DIABETES MELLITUS - Research shows that Camel milk can be a suitable alternative treatment as it has an insulin like protein, which does not form coagulum in the acidic environment of stomach (is not destroyed by tummy juices!). It has been shown that the incidence risk of diabetes in camel breeders in India, who consume camel milk regularly, is much lower compared to other communities in which camel milk is not consumed. Radioimmunoassay analysis detects a high concentration of insulin (52 U/L) in camel milk. Recent clinical studies show the beneficiary effects of camel milk on diabetes by improving glycemic control and decreasing insulin resistance.
6. CAMEL MILK IS NATURALLY LOW IN FAT AND HOMOGENISED - Camel milk is naturally low in fat which means you can get all of these awesome benefits without adding to the wasteline. The fat in camel milk is also naturally homogenised (smoothly mixed through the milk) which means it does not ever have to go through nasty practices like homogenisation as other milks do.
So it's pretty clear that camel milk is a great choice for so many reasons. Go ahead and buy your camel milk today by clicking here.